To pair your tracker with H Band app, please visit our getting started page https://zururu.com/vip/ or search “H Band” in the App store to download and install the App to your smartphone.
Pair the tracker:
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Open H Band App, at the first launch after installation, it will show an app permission request, please allow ALL the accesses.
- Sign up and login to the app, enter your personal information and settings.
- Tap scanning equipment and select your Y39 to connect.
- If H Band app can’t find your Y39 during device connection, swipe and refresh the page. (The Bluetooth address can be obtained by long press the control button at the home screen on your fitness tracker)
- One fitness tracker can be connected with a smartphone only at a time, make sure your fitness tracker is under unbind status before pairing and it is not being connected with other Bluetooth devices.
- A sign will display on the top screen of your fitness tracker after successful pairing: